Prototyping processes options include:
- Use “RenShape” material as a temporary one-sided tool.
- Produce prototype parts or tooling using 3-D printing / additive manufacturing.
- Use current component as a one-sided tool.
- Manufacture separate components that are bonded/assembled together.
- CNC machine from a block of standard composite before investing in tooling for a molded design.
- Use lower cost materials than those required in the final design.
- Manufacture material samples or scale models of the final product.